Dedication at New Hope
This past weekend at the New Hope Baptist Church in Wheelock a Historical Marker was dedicated.
The marker reads to say, “ Originally located in the woods west of the Spring Creek Settlement, New Hope Missionary Baptist Church was established in the 1800’s. In the 1890’s, church member Lucy Bell Stubbs Mitchell donated land on her property for a permanent church home and a building was erected in 1911.
To read more please log in or subscribe to the digital edition http://etypeservices.com/Franklin%20AdvocateID516/